Meal Prep Delivery

Friday, October 23, 2020

Pro-Approved Construction Gear and Jobsite Accessories

sliding a phone in and out of a slanted pocket

Slanted Pockets for Easier Access

Wearing a tool belt makes it hard to reach your pant’s pockets, and it’s a pain having to undo your belt every time you need to grab your truck keys. Several years ago I discovered that some of the pants and shorts I wore had slanted pockets, which allowed me to reach in under my pouch to get at my keys. Now, all my pants have slanted pockets.

-Submitted by Josh Risberg



Article source here: Pro-Approved Construction Gear and Jobsite Accessories

Article source here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Billy Goat Leaf Vacuum Review

Crisp air, pumpkin spice, apple cider and brightly colored foliage are synonymous with Fall. What’s not to love? Well, if you’re a homeowner...