Meal Prep Delivery

Friday, October 23, 2020

Pro-Approved Construction Gear and Jobsite Accessories

sliding a phone in and out of a slanted pocket

Slanted Pockets for Easier Access

Wearing a tool belt makes it hard to reach your pant’s pockets, and it’s a pain having to undo your belt every time you need to grab your truck keys. Several years ago I discovered that some of the pants and shorts I wore had slanted pockets, which allowed me to reach in under my pouch to get at my keys. Now, all my pants have slanted pockets.

-Submitted by Josh Risberg



Article source here: Pro-Approved Construction Gear and Jobsite Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Tested the Outland Living Fire Pit, and It’s the Camping Luxury of Our Dreams

Fire pits bring an ambiance like no other to backyard living spaces and, yes, campsites. If you’re a hardcore ultralight camper, you might ...