Meal Prep Delivery

Monday, February 28, 2022

13 Best Mulch Tips and Tricks

in a garden setting, wheelbarrow full of smaller buckets with mulch; person walking away with one of the smaller buckets

Easy Mulch Spreading

It’s easier to mulching around flowers and bushes in tight quarters if the mulch is in a small container. So I place buckets and pails in my wheelbarrow and fill them with mulch.

It doesn’t matter if the mulch misses the bucket and lands in the wheelbarrow. Once you’ve emptied the buckets, dump the contents of the wheel­barrow in an open area and spread it out. — Eric Swartz.



Article source here: 13 Best Mulch Tips and Tricks

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Tried the Anker Solix Smart Tri-Fuel Generator and I’ll Never Lose Power Again

Living in Florida, backup power is a serious consideration. Hurricanes and severe storms can knock out electricity for hours or days, and I ...