Meal Prep Delivery

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Black Friday Horror Stories

stretch

“That’s How I Lost an Arm”

“I lost an arm,” begins a Black Friday horror story on Reddit. Thankfully, it’s not what you think!

“This was in 2009. My friends and I had camped outside of a corporate store in anticipation of a big sale on some new LCD televisions. Anyway, after the doors opened and all of us rushed into the store, my eye caught a glimpse of an old childhood relic that would be perfect for my son (he was five at the time). It was a Stretch Armstrong. For more nostalgia, check out these retro toys we love.
“Long story short, I grabbed the last Stretch Armstrong on the shelf at the same time as another customer. A struggle ensued, and by the end of it, I came out the victor. Unfortunately, I noticed a puddle of corn syrup on the floor. [There is corn syrup inside Stretch Armstrong toys!] What happened is Stretch’s left arm came off. It was gone. The other customer left it in the aisle and made his way off. He didn’t even look back. That’s how I lost an arm.”



Article source here: Black Friday Horror Stories

Article source here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Portable and Compact Washer and Dryer Combo for Apartments

Best Overall Apartment Washer and Dryer LG WashTower Electric Stacked Laundry Center The LG WashTower stacked laundry center boasts th...