Meal Prep Delivery

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Guide To Kitchen Cabinet Styles

North American Condo with shaker cabinets

Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Style

Originated by the Shakers, a Christian sect originating in 18th century England, the classic, understated Shaker cabinet style coordinates well with most design aesthetics. It looks good with kitchen storage solutions such as open shelves and hutches, according to Dave Mason, a kitchen designer and owner of knobs.co.

Shaker style’s simple lines and flat-panel doors make the cabinets simple to clean and personalize to your style. “You can add your own style to Shaker cabinets with your paint and stain choices, or by opting for distressed wood,” Mason says. For a luxurious look and feel, add cabinet pulls in a gold or chrome finish.

Shaker-style kitchen cabinets start at $1,200 to $1,500 for a standard 10-ft. x 10-ft. kitchen.



Article source here: Guide To Kitchen Cabinet Styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Tried the Anker Solix Smart Tri-Fuel Generator and I’ll Never Lose Power Again

Living in Florida, backup power is a serious consideration. Hurricanes and severe storms can knock out electricity for hours or days, and I ...