Meal Prep Delivery

Monday, March 28, 2022

13 Best Tips and Tricks for Pet Owners

puppy using a diy Puppy Slow Feeder made out of pvc in a kitchen

Puppy Slow Feeder

My puppy was eating his food too fast and vomiting it right back up. Instead of buying a slow-feed bowl, I drilled holes in a 12-inch length of 2-in. PVC pipe and capped the ends. Then I filled the tube with puppy food.

My puppy has to roll it around to get the food to fall out of the holes. That slows him down and avoids the mess. Be sure the holes are large enough for the food to come out! – Charlie May.



Article source here: 13 Best Tips and Tricks for Pet Owners

No comments:

Post a Comment

I Tried the Anker Solix Smart Tri-Fuel Generator and I’ll Never Lose Power Again

Living in Florida, backup power is a serious consideration. Hurricanes and severe storms can knock out electricity for hours or days, and I ...