Meal Prep Delivery

Thursday, September 26, 2024

We Found the 6 Best Mattress Toppers for Side Sleepers After Weeks of Testing

Saatva Graphite Memory Foam Mattress TopperLOIS ALTER MARK FOR FAMILY HANDYMAN

Best Overall

Saatva Graphite Memory Foam Mattress Topper

Pros:

  • Ideal for side sleepers who want contouring memory foam
  • Made with eco-friendly CertiPUR-US foam
  • Medium firmness
  • Cooling technology
  • Corner straps
  • Cover is moisture-wicking organic cotton

Cons:

  • Pricey
  • Branding on cover is visible under some sheets
  • Spot clean only

Ive tried the Saatva Graphite Memory Foam Mattress Topper, and its a great mattress topper overall. If youre new to mattress toppers, its a safe starting point, as it offers three inches of memory foam encased in an organic cotton cover with corner strapsplus, it has cooling technologyall the features I look for in a mattress topper.

Side sleeper Lois Alter agrees. This topper is very comfortable because the foam is so flexible,” she says. “It was less ‘mushy’ feeling than my soft mattress, but the foam still allowed my hips to have a cushiony spot to rest while I was sleeping on my side.

Hand pressing into mattress topper.

The premium mattress toppers foam is pressure-relieving and hugs your body to minimize motion transfer. After trying the topper on her beloved Tuft + Needle Hybrid Mattress, Lois says, The real positive difference to me was that when I slept facing out of the bed (rather than facing my husband), I was able to keep my legs, knees and feet comfortable, as well. On my soft mattress, the edges are so soft that my knees and feet sometimes slip off the bed, and I have to move more into the side of the bed or turn over. Not having to do that was a real plus.

The post We Found the 6 Best Mattress Toppers for Side Sleepers After Weeks of Testing appeared first on Family Handyman.



Article source here: We Found the 6 Best Mattress Toppers for Side Sleepers After Weeks of Testing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fluted Cabinets Are In Style – Here’s How You Can Do It Yourself

Glue On Flutes One of the easiest ways to make fluted cabinets is to glue half-round or strips of plywood onto the front of regular, flat c...