Meal Prep Delivery

Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Yeti’s New Stackable Cups Are the Perfect Camp Coffee Accessory

I didn’t start drinking coffee until my late 20s. To be frank, I didn’t need the added energy, nor did I enjoy the taste. However, as I got older, I soon realized that I simply hadn’t found the type of coffee that suited me. Finding my perfect roast was similar to Goldilocks finding the perfect porridge. It had to be just right. Once I found my brew, I started adding to my coffee collection by way of coffee makers, frothers and other accessories.

And one of my favorite accessories is the coffee mug. In my kitchen, you’ll find cutesy mugs personalized with movie quotes from a throwback era or popular lyrics from a ’90s earworm. Adding a new mug to my collection has become somewhat of a pastime. So, when Yeti released a line of stackable mugs, I knew they needed to be the new staples under my coffee machine. After sipping on the Yeti Rambler Stackable Mugs I can safely say they fit perfectly inside my Goldilocks Zone.

What are the Yeti Stackable Cups?

Yetis New Stackable Cups under coffee machine

The Yeti stackable cup is a mug you didn’t know you needed. Brought to you by the brand known for its ramblers and coolerstwo of the best Yeti products aroundthe stackable mugs are much smaller but still ideal for a morning brew at home or on the go. Alongside tumblers, bottles and travel mugs, these cups are the latest editions in the Yeti coffee lineup.

Choose between a 4- or 6-ounce pair that you can stack for easy storage in your Yeti Loadout GoBox. The 4-ounce mugs are handle-free, while the 6-ounce versions feature a firm-grip handle for easy toting. Both options come in eight colorways, including rescue red and camp green.

Moreover, the mugs utilize the DuraSlip ceramic lining that the brand is known for, adding to the durability of the insulated stainless steel. Basically, these mugs don’t just look goodthey’re tough, too. Additionally, the interior features a nonstick coating that keeps coffee stains at bay. But the stackable mugs are also dishwasher-safe, so you can spend less time cleaning up.

Their small capacity is intentional, as the barista-friendly mugs fit under most espresso machines. Whether sitting at your kitchen island or in the back of your camper with your Yeti Roadie, these mugs are the perfect warm-beverage companions.

Pros

  • Fits under most espresso machines
  • Stackable for easy storage
  • Dishwasher-safe
  • DuraSlip ceramic lining
  • Firm-grip handle
  • Kitchen-grade stainless steel
  • Puncture- and rust-resistant
  • BPA-free
  • 5-year warranty
  • Available in six core colors and two limited-edition colors
  • Available in two sizes: 4 ounce and 6 ounce

Cons

  • Cups don’t come with lids (but the 6-ounce mug is compatible with the 10-ounce MagSlider Lid, sold separately)
  • Mugs don’t keep coffee as hot as larger tumblers

Editor's Pick

Yeti Stackable Cups

This pack of two ultra-durable mugs is sized for strong brews and perfect pours.

Why I Love the Yeti Stackable Cups

Coffee filling in Yetis New Stackable Cups

I simply can’t get enough of these perfectly sized mugs. In the morning, I brew a 12-ounce macchiato or cappuccino in my regular coffee cup. By the afternoon, I need a pick-me-up, but I don’t want to overload on caffeine. That’s where these mugs shine. I place my Yeti stackable cup under the machine and make an espresso that powers me through the rest of the evening.

Furthermore, when I want to have some fun on the weekends, I opt for a creamy affogato with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream and a hefty pouring of espresso. I make enough for two so that both my partner and I can enjoy this dessert straight out of our Yeti mugs.

These won’t hold as much coffee as their larger tumbler counterparts, like the leakproof BruMate Era. However, what the Yeti stackable cups lack in size, they make up for in convenience. Pack these mugs for your next outdoor adventure with grab-and-go ease. Since they come as a pair, you have 12 usable ounces to brew an Americano in one and a Ristretto in another.

As it’s not a large size, I don’t have to worry about my coffee getting cold before I can finish drinking it. Plus, the insulation keeps my beverage hot just as long as I need it to, and I can always add a compatible lid to the 6-ounce mug to maximize heat retention. If you fancy cozying up with the warmth of your mug, then consider the 4-ounce option that’s handle-free.

But Don’t Take My Word for It!

Holding Yetis New Stackable Cup in forest area

Overall, reviewers on both the Yeti website and Amazon are taken with the Yeti stackable cups for their coffee and tea.

“Absolutely LOVE these small mugs. They are made so well (of course) and are just the right size for our nightly tea before bed,” writes Sanaz S. on the Yeti website. “Totally different vibe than our rough and ready Yeti products, but still tough and durable, yet cute!”

Chrissy Ann writes, “These are the perfect size for a double espresso and cream. Bought these for my husband for Valentines Day not realizing the package came with two mugs so very happy.”

And Joyce Dem shares in her five-star review, “These are too cute and functional. The coffee stays hot way longer and the handle design is comfortable. We bought them for camping but now use them every day.”

“Very nice. I really just love them. I was so excited to get them. They were much cuter and nicer than I imagined. Very pleased,” writes a verified Amazon purchaser. “I hope Yeti continues to make more coffee, bar and camping-style items. Huge fan of compact, efficient and durable on-the-go items.”

Where to Buy Yeti Stackable Cups

Editor's Pick

Yeti Stackable Cups

The Yeti Rambler 6-ounce stackable mugs are just the right size for an Americano in the kitchen and a Cortado at the campsite.

Find the Yeti stackable cup on the brand’s website and start sipping your favorite flat white or doppio. The mugs are also available on Amazon, Public Lands, Scheels and Dick’s Sporting Goods for $35 per pair. These mugs aren’t too big or too smallthey’re just right for an at-home espresso or cortado on the go, so get into your Goldilocks era!



Article source here: Yeti’s New Stackable Cups Are the Perfect Camp Coffee Accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Best Mini Chainsaws, Tested and Reviewed

PAMELA BONDURANT/FAMILY HANDYMAN Shop on Home Depot Best Overall Mini Chainsaw Dewalt Cordless Battery Powered Chainsaw Shop on...