Meal Prep Delivery

Friday, November 17, 2023

5 Best Pet Hair Removers for a Fur-Free Home

 Black+decker Furbuster Handheld Vacuum

Best Overall Pet Hair Remover

Black+Decker Furbuster Handheld Vacuum

Dog and cat fur clings to many different surfaces, so the best pet hair removers should work well on more than a single surface. I have an off-white carpet on my stairs that’s nearly impossible to clean, even with my pet hair vacuum. Fur collects on both the horizontal steps and vertical facings. The Furbuster handheld vacuum comes in the ideal sizenot too heavy or bulkyto easily glide across all surfaces and collect fur deposits. I didn’t realize so much fur had been collected until I tested this product! The clear collection bin gathers the debris, and it was easy to empty it into my trash.

Plus, I loved the cordless design. My upright vacuum has attachments for this, but the cord hampers maneuverability. Once charged, the Furbuster goes anywhereon the stairs, in the car, on the furniture and on the bedspread. If you have awkward areas (under small tables) or deep furniture crevasses, it also cleans up in spots when it’s too difficult to move large furniture pieces. This product gets my best-in-show vote.

Pros

  • Works on various surfaces
  • Has two speeds and deep crevice tool
  • Only weighs 2.6 pounds
  • Easy-to-clean dirt/fur reservoir
  • Cordless
  • Battery lasts about 20 minutes

Cons

  • Pricey
  • Very loud

Shop Now



Article source here: 5 Best Pet Hair Removers for a Fur-Free Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Best Mini Chainsaws, Tested and Reviewed

PAMELA BONDURANT/FAMILY HANDYMAN Shop on Home Depot Best Overall Mini Chainsaw Dewalt Cordless Battery Powered Chainsaw Shop on...