Meal Prep Delivery

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

13 Steps on How to Use a Fireplace Safely

fireplace

Fireplace Safety Check

Before the temperature starts to fall, there are several things you can do to make sure your wood-burning fireplace is safe and efficient. The National Fire Protection Association recommends chimneys be swept at least once a year, at the beginning of winter, to remove soot and debris.

You can find a certified chimney sweep at Chimney Safety Institute of America. Also, make sure you’re familiar with how to work a fireplace before you attempt to start a fire.

Plus, learn how to clean your chimney flue right here.



Article source here: 13 Steps on How to Use a Fireplace Safely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Common Parking Rules Drivers Often Get Wrong

Driving around the country is a favorite American pastime, and I’ve certainly done my share. When I arrive in a city in which I’ve never bee...