Meal Prep Delivery

Thursday, December 17, 2020

11 Home Office Products I Wish I Had Before I Started Working Remotely

Home office

Setting Up a Home Workspace

Working remotely is the new norm for many. Stanford University found that 42 percent of the U.S. labor force is working from home full-time. While working at home certainly has perks, carving out space within your home for work and mastering the art of internet connectivity can be challenging, especially if multiple people are working or attending school at home and using space and broadband.

The right accessories, add-ons and gadgets can make working remotely infinitely easier. Start by mimicking your office setup as much as possible. For example, if you use a split keyboard, wireless mouse or docking station at work, incorporate those items into your home office. Then invest in a few add-ons like these picks, which will help make your remote office more comfortable and conducive to working.



Article source here: 11 Home Office Products I Wish I Had Before I Started Working Remotely

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why Wind Is More Dangerous When the Leaves Are Still on Trees

Trees are vulnerable to powerful storms, even a single gust of wind. While tree damage can occur any time of the year, wind damage is more d...