Meal Prep Delivery

Monday, February 27, 2023

8 Best Car Vinyl Cleaners

Detail King Pink Power Automotive Interior Cleaner 16oz Ecomm Amazon.com

Best All Around Car Vinyl Cleaner

I may be less particular than other vehicle owners, but I find one product cleans all the vinyl of my Toyota Rav4. I’ve used this interior cleaner from Detail King for years. It easily removes the dust, dirt and fingerprints from all my vinyl with just a few swipes of a microfiber cloth.

Even more impressive is how well it combats oily residue. Once a year, I spray the underside and doors with protective oil to prevent rust. Inevitably, there’s always a little overspray on the vinyl. To my surprise, this stuff is all I need to make it good as new.



Article source here: 8 Best Car Vinyl Cleaners

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Best Mini Chainsaws, Tested and Reviewed

PAMELA BONDURANT/FAMILY HANDYMAN Shop on Home Depot Best Overall Mini Chainsaw Dewalt Cordless Battery Powered Chainsaw Shop on...