Meal Prep Delivery

Wednesday, May 4, 2022

How to Build a Propane Fire Pit Using Gabion Baskets

How To Build A Propane Fire Pit Using A Gabion Basket Fhm

Consider if This Project Is DIYable

I look at most projects and ask, “Can I do this myself?” (I like to answer, “Of course,” and my wife then says, “Really?”) So I looked at fire pit kits, then asked and answered, “Of course.” But just because you can DIY something, that doesn’t mean you should.

My original plan involved making my own fire burner pipes from black steel or stainless steel pipe. Then I’d buy all the necessary connections, drill holes, assemble it and light the fire. I wanted the freedom to create a shape and size for my pit. And I wanted to test the different pipe types to see which worked better.

The more I discussed this with co-workers, the worse the idea sounded. We’re talking about gas and fire here. While many “experts” have shared similar projects online, we’re being more careful. Follow along as I build a propane-fueled fire pit and show you how to do it safely.



Article source here: How to Build a Propane Fire Pit Using Gabion Baskets

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Best Mini Chainsaws, Tested and Reviewed

PAMELA BONDURANT/FAMILY HANDYMAN Shop on Home Depot Best Overall Mini Chainsaw Dewalt Cordless Battery Powered Chainsaw Shop on...