Meal Prep Delivery

Friday, July 16, 2021

Filter for Your Shop Vac Filter

shop vacuum

Extend the life of your shop vac filter with this trick

Now that I have started wood turning, my shop vacuum gets a lot of work. I stopped using filter bags since they quickly fill with the large volume of chips and other wood debris, and instead I use a pleated filter. However, the filter can get plugged, reducing efficiency of the vacuum. I solved this problem by placing a large sheet of window screen fabric between the tank and the top part, which includes the filter. Now, dust and chips enter below the screen and won’t clog the filter. — Bill Wells

Put your shop vac to work with one of these awesome woodworking projects for beginners:
1 / 20


Article source here: Filter for Your Shop Vac Filter

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Are You Too Old To Move Furniture? Experts Weigh In

While it’s nice to be able to tackle projects around the house yourself, it’s also important to know your limits, especially as you get olde...