Meal Prep Delivery

Friday, February 26, 2021

40 Best Lawn Care Products You Need This Spring

Super-Easy String ReplacementFamily Handyman

Super-Easy String Replacement

I loved my string trimmer—except when it came time to replace the string. Then I hated it! Replacing string was practically a two-person job. So I was pretty excited when I ran across Oregon's new string trimmer head. The Gator SpeedLoad Cutting System attaches to most popular trimmers and makes string replacement super easy. The heavy-duty string comes coiled on a disk. All you do is plop the disk into position, feed out the two string ends (and not through tiny little holes, like on my old one), and snap on the cap. My property is several acres, so if I'm close to running out of string, I slip a replacement spool in my pocket before I head out. That way I don't have to walk all the way back to my shop to reload. — Mark Petersen. Get it today!


Article source here: 40 Best Lawn Care Products You Need This Spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

When Are You Too Old To Move Furniture? Experts Weigh In

While it’s nice to be able to tackle projects around the house yourself, it’s also important to know your limits, especially as you get olde...