Meal Prep Delivery

Tuesday, December 24, 2019

5 Fantastic Products to Increase Your Workshop Productivity

Universal Router Hood

I have a love-hate relationship with my routers. I love that they can take a chunk of wood or a ho-hum project and turn it into something polished and classy looking. I hate that they scatter dust and debris to all four corners of my shop. That’s why I was intrigued when a box emblazoned with “UNIVERSAL DUST-FREE ROUTER HOOD” landed on my workbench. Could it really eliminate dust? And would it really fit my router without a lot of hassle? The answers are yes and yes. The Oneida router hood costs about $35 at hardware stores, home centers and online.

Click here for an awesome router project.

Shop Now



Article source here: 5 Fantastic Products to Increase Your Workshop Productivity

Article source here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Best Mini Chainsaws, Tested and Reviewed

PAMELA BONDURANT/FAMILY HANDYMAN Shop on Home Depot Best Overall Mini Chainsaw Dewalt Cordless Battery Powered Chainsaw Shop on...