Meal Prep Delivery

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

11 Little Free Libraries Built by Family Handyman Readers

a three shelved little free library painted red with a shelf holding chalk on the inside that's labeled with a sign that says "leave your comments on the roof"

Sign-able Roof

Fred and Pat H. included chalk in their Little Free Library as well as a sign asking patrons to sign the roof. We think that it’s a great way to encourage neighborhood involvement and share reading recommendations!

If you want to create a chalkboard roof for your own Little Free Library, or want a chalkboard wall in your home, here are five things to consider.



Article source here: 11 Little Free Libraries Built by Family Handyman Readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Common Parking Rules Drivers Often Get Wrong

Driving around the country is a favorite American pastime, and I’ve certainly done my share. When I arrive in a city in which I’ve never bee...